Pack 180 has been a National Quality Unit for at least two years. In order to earn this award, the pack must meet six of the following ten criteria, including the five starred (*) items below:
*1. Training.The Cubmaster, and at least 50% of den leaders and Webelos den leaders will complete Fast Start and Basic training for their current position.
*2. Two Deep Leadership. We will have one or more registered , trained, and active assistant Cubmasters. One registered adult is assigned reponsibility for Youth Protection training.
3. Pack Meetings. We will hold a minimum of nine pack meetings a year, and the pack will earn the National Summertime Pack Award.
4. Tiger Cubs. We will have a Tiger Cub group in our pack.
5. Service Project. We will conduct a service project annually, preferably for the chartered organization or the community.
6. Advancement. Seventy percent or more of the pack's Cub Scouts and Webelos Scouts will advance a rank, or the pack will have a 10 percent increase over a year ago.
7. Boys' Life. Fifty percent or more of the pack's Cub Scouts and Webelos Scouts will subscribe to Boys' Life magazine, or the pack will have a 10 percent increase over a year ago.
*8. Membership. The pack will recharter with an equal or greater number of youth registered over a year ago.
*9. Outdoor Activities. The pack will participate in one or more of the following experiences: Cub Scout Day Camp, resident camp, family camp,Webelos den overnighters and/or other activities conducted or approved by the local council.
*10. On-Time Charter Renewal. The pack will complete its charter renewal before its current charter expires.